Trevor Sinclair

again, that does not make anybody a racist ? Wrong yes, stupid yes, but we are never going to be able to live together as one (humans) if we flash the racist card all the time, people get angry and say all sorts of things they don't mean in the heat of the moment, being a racist is a lifestyle not a spoken word
If you get convicted for racist abuse, it most certainly makes you a racist.

He’s using the guys skin colour with an expletive. It’s as racist as it gets.

If he wasn’t racist he’d simply have just called him a ****.

but we can call somebody a fat,specky,ginger,bald,long hair puff,

it's just words ? like I said before, a racist is a lifestyle not a spoken word

I suggest you look up the definition of racist, its most definitely not what you think it is.

adjective
  1. characterized by or showing prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.
    "we are investigating complaints about racist abuse
White **** = antagonism against a person on the basis of colour.

I get where you are coming from and if that's genuinely your way of looking at things when applied to whoever blurts these things out you may have a good point mate.

I suggest you look up the definition of racist, its most definitely not what you think it is.

adjective
  1. characterized by or showing prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.
    "we are investigating complaints about racist abuse
White **** = antagonism against a person on the basis of colour.

Yet the same people pointing things like this out ( not you that I can remember ) were doing mental gymnastics on the Crawley manager thread last week, to explain away why he isn’t a racist. No idea why that might be.

I get where you are coming from and if that's genuinely your way of looking at things when applied to whoever blurts these things out you may have a good point mate.

You have to stand up and speak out against a proper Racist, But sometimes people will look for any faults you make before judging themselves, we all have a dark side to ourselves and say some really hurtful things, but being wrong sometimes does not make you a horrible person it makes you human,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.