Tribute to Newtonheathdave

goatbinfed said:
stony said:
Fair play to you mate. I often read ragcafe and it's nice to see a blue putting forward our side in an articulate and informed manner. Even if I do disagree with some of your opinions.

To be honest mate this thread is kind of the reason I was a bit apprehensive of being made up from the newbies on redcafe. I am there to be shot at from both sides, firstly of the reds becasue I'm a blue then you get it from blues because I am posting on there. I see some of the anti rag crap on here sometimes and it amazes me, its like blues and rags don't co exist in real life in Manchester. Now the vast majority of my mates are rags, in fact nearly everyone in newton heath is a rag so over the years I have had to be rational as I am just so out numbered.
Now when you look a bit further than all the hyperbole on there then theres some very good informed posters from round the world and some decent debate. yes they get into a frenzy sometimes but its no different than on here.

Now is there any chance of this thread being deleted? It does kind of make me a bit uncomfortable. I post on there as I just want to to talk about football, nothing more and nothing less

No dave, no it can't be deleted mate..... not at least until allforone knows how much i hate his raggish guts :O)

Btw i got mates from the heath amos ave and scotland hall road you know or heard of wayne rigby??

goatbinfed said:
Now is there any chance of this thread being deleted? It does kind of make me a bit uncomfortable. I post on there as I just want to to talk about football, nothing more and nothing less

Just hit the little red report button >>>
icon_post_report.gif
and ask a mod to delete it. If you explain why I'm sure they'll oblige.

goatbinfed said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
Are you kidding me? He panders to them like a little woman.

"Sorry I do apologise for that". Over and over and over. I'd rather not post on there than have to apologise for every little difference of opinion just so you don't get banned. fuck it.

Right I am newtonheathdave. Get one thing straight here, I apologised becasue I believed I was out of order. Now I speak to people with respect and am a pretty dignified person. I should not have bit in regards to allforones post so I apologised for it. Now if you have a problem with someone wanting to keep talking about football in a dignified manner then nows the time to air it.
In regards to calling me a little woman, theres no way on tyhis earth you would call it me to my face so why do it from the safety of your own keyboard. You don't know me nor do you know anything about me

You'll be sorry you said that (probably)

Edit: Keep it up on there, always enjoy reading your thoughts pre-derby games.

goatbinfed said:
stony said:
Fair play to you mate. I often read ragcafe and it's nice to see a blue putting forward our side in an articulate and informed manner. Even if I do disagree with some of your opinions.

To be honest mate this thread is kind of the reason I was a bit apprehensive of being made up from the newbies on redcafe. I am there to be shot at from both sides, firstly of the reds becasue I'm a blue then you get it from blues because I am posting on there. I see some of the anti rag crap on here sometimes and it amazes me, its like blues and rags don't co exist in real life in Manchester. Now the vast majority of my mates are rags, in fact nearly everyone in newton heath is a rag so over the years I have had to be rational as I am just so out numbered.
Now when you look a bit further than all the hyperbole on there then theres some very good informed posters from round the world and some decent debate. yes they get into a frenzy sometimes but its no different than on here.

I agree, some of the comments on here are out of order. look at this way" some uses videogames or paintball to get their aggresion out! we use blue-moon :) im confident we all know how to get along outside these internet forums and behave like honerable ppl.

about you feeling unfomfortable with this thread! i'm sorry you feel that way! i'd have hoped you could see the irony (joke) in it. i think even your pals on redcafe can do that.

There are a fair few idiots on there who have no idea about Mancunian culture and the usual's who have never stepped foot in the sty, but I've seen some decent threads on there from time to time, on the whole though they appear to be a bunch of close minded retards who can't look past there own club like the usual scum bags you come across.

Ahh fuck them anyway the majority are from abroad, have 6 fingers or clueless, some even manage all 3.

SWP's back said:
goatbinfed said:
Right I am newtonheathdave. Get one thing straight here, I apologised becasue I believed I was out of order. Now I speak to people with respect and am a pretty dignified person. I should not have bit in regards to allforones post so I apologised for it. Now if you have a problem with someone wanting to keep talking about football in a dignified manner then nows the time to air it.
In regards to calling me a little woman, theres no way on tyhis earth you would call it me to my face so why do it from the safety of your own keyboard. You don't know me nor do you know anything about me

You'll be sorry you said that (probably)

Edit: Keep it up on there, always enjoy reading your thoughts pre-derby games.

Don't get you there mate. What would I be sorry for?

zeven said:
goatbinfed said:

I agree, some of the comments on here are out of order. look at this way" some uses videogames or paintball to get their aggresion out! we use blue-moon :) im confident we all know how to get along outside these internet forums and behave like honerable ppl.

about you feeling unfomfortable with this thread! i'm sorry you feel that way! i'd have hoped you could see the irony (joke) in it. i think even your pals on redcafe can do that.

fair enough. At the end of the day its just my opinion I post on there. I would like to think I give a fairly balanced view and although I am biased in regards to City I would not want the fact I know theres a load of others blues watching what I put kind of influence my posts especially as you all know my username on here now

So we now have Blues, on a Blue forum, knowing rags are watching, slagging off other Blues, because those other Blues aren't as well-adjusted and mature as the best Blues that slag off other Blues on a Blue forum knowing full-well rags are watching.

I hope your rag cred has gone waaaaaay up.

Give yourselves a big wank.

That so many of them call us "Citeh" on that board says all you need to know about their populace. No Mancunian would take the p!ss out of their own accent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.