Trick Football Question?

Henrik Larsson?

I have recently retired from football. Retired from international Football (again) in 2008 not sure about club career
I played in the top division in 5 different European countries including the English Premiership.
1. Sweden 2. Holland 3. Scotland 4. Spain 5. England
In each league I won a championship medal AND experienced relegation. Step down in leagues and stature to return to sweden despite bacon face trying to keep him on at united?
I scored a famous winning goal for my country. First goal scored in USA 94
I have played in 6 of Europe's biggest derby matches and never lost. Not sure but City vs Utd, Rangers vs Celtic, Barca v Madrid must be more?
I played for 2 Champions League winning sides, but have never played in the Champions League Final.
United loan ended before final win and was on the bench when Barca won it?

Bailey_82 said:
Henrik Larsson?

I have recently retired from football. Retired from international Football (again) in 2008 not sure about club career
I played in the top division in 5 different European countries including the English Premiership.
In each league I won a championship medal AND experienced relegation. Step down in leagues and stature to return to sweden despite bacon face trying to keep him on at united?
I have played in 6 of Europe's biggest derby matches and never lost. Not sure but City vs Utd, Rangers vs Celtic, Barca v Madrid must be more?
I played for 2 Champions League winning sides, but have never played in the Champions League Final.

Like this one ^^^^^^ With the derby question he could have played in both legs, home and away? That would make six not to mention there is 4 old firm derbys in a season! Would doubt the relegation point though and as such this is the only sticking point I could see.

not my fault! said:
Bailey_82 said:
Henrik Larsson?

Like this one ^^^^^^ With the derby question he could have played in both legs, home and away? That would make six not to mention there is 4 old firm derbys in a season! Would doubt the relegation point though and as such this is the only sticking point I could see.
Relegation was Celtic to the rags

Colins Bellend said:
not my fault! said:
Bailey_82 said:
Henrik Larsson?

Relegation was Celtic to the rags

could experiencing relegation be something like scoring the winning goal in a match that sent another team down on the last day of the season?

not my fault! said:
Bailey_82 said:
Henrik Larsson?

He played in Champs League final against Arsenal, infact he turned the game when he came on and was the main reason Barca pulled in back.

ITS ROY OF THE ROVERS.

It's a 'trick' question.

Stop trying to find out who it is as its ROY OF THE ROVERS.

End of.

LOCK THE THREAD.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.