Trivia Time!

poyntonblue said:
Which player has won the F.A Cup in three different decades?

Dennis Wise.Next easy one.
Here's one,not footy related.Which sport do the competitors wear different colour jackets and never get what they want?

SWSB said:
poyntonblue said:
Which player has won the F.A Cup in three different decades?

Dennis Wise.Next easy one.
Here's one,not footy related.Which sport do the competitors wear different colour jackets and never get what they want?

Greyhound Racing

Kennedy_probably_has said:
Ok I've got one..

Who are the only 2 players to have won 3 different major trophies at Wembley (Charity Shield not included)?

Make that 3 players.

Stand to be corrected but didn't Phil (Pinocchio) Thompson win;
FA Cup 1974
European Cup 1978
League Cup 1982.

Who is the only player to score in the UEFA Cup, Champions League, F.A Cup and League cup finals?

Can you name the six players who have played for at least four different European Cup/Champions League-winning teams but have never won it themselves?

Ja Salford Blue said:
lancs blue said:
Except he isn't the only one as Geoff Hurst also played in all three fo those finals.

oh fuck!

Bfaaaaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Becoming more and more like a scene from Pythons "Life-of-Brian" every minute, so apart from Geoff Hurst who is the only player blah blah blah.....nice one JSB cheered me up this morning!

BufordUSABlue said:
Ja Salford Blue said:

Bfaaaaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Becoming more and more like a scene from Pythons "Life-of-Brian" every minute, so apart from Geoff Hurst who is the only player blah blah blah.....nice one JSB cheered me up this morning!

Your welcom mate, so lets get this right, the players to win 3 seperate major trophies at Wembly are:

Bobby Moore
Geoff Hurst
Kenny Dalglish
Phil Thomson
Martin Peters

Any more?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.