Trivia Time!

'Can you name the 2 players who have scored at Wembley and who have the letter 'Z' in their name'.....was the question to be shouted about the office a few years ago.

'Zorro'....was the answer from the office numpty.

I will never forget that for the rest of my days.

Ja Salford Blue said:
BufordUSABlue said:
Bfaaaaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Becoming more and more like a scene from Pythons "Life-of-Brian" every minute, so apart from Geoff Hurst who is the only player blah blah blah.....nice one JSB cheered me up this morning!

Your welcom mate, so lets get this right, the players to win 3 seperate major trophies at Wembly are:

Bobby Moore
Geoff Hurst
Kenny Dalglish
Phil Thomson
Martin Peters

Any more?

Did Bobby Charlton ever win the FA Cup whilst at United? He won the World Cup and the European Cup at Wembley

Pigeonho said:
'Can you name the 2 players who have scored at Wembley and who have the letter 'Z' in their name'.....was the question to be shouted about the office a few years ago.

Zola vs England in a World Cup '98 qualifier?

Kennedy_probably_has said:
Pigeonho said:

HAHA, wasn't putting on as a question, was just sharing how the office numpty managed to add to his numptiness with that shockingly jaw-dropping answer! However if you want a guess, I should have said in the english domestic cups......

Pigeonho said:

HAHA, wasn't putting on as a question, was just sharing how the office numpty managed to add to his numptiness with that shockingly jaw-dropping answer! However if you want a guess, I should have said in the english domestic cups......

d'oh! I'll get thinking again then!

Ja Salford Blue said:
Your welcom mate, so lets get this right, the players to win 3 seperate major trophies at Wembly are:

Bobby Moore
Geoff Hurst
Kenny Dalglish
Phil Thomson
Martin Peters

Any more?

Did Bobby Charlton ever win the FA Cup whilst at United? He won the World Cup and the European Cup at Wembley

Yes but I forgot to put "bald cheating bent spiv twats not included" on the origional question

Pigeonho said:

d'oh! I'll get thinking again then!

Steve Mackenzie?

(Gazza? ;-)

Ja Salford Blue said:

Bobby Moore
Geoff Hurst
Kenny Dalglish
Phil Thomson
Martin Peters

Any more?

1963 when they beat Leicester, so another name to add to the list!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.