Trophy Parade | Sunday 26th May, 19:30

Well done everybody who went, despite the negative build up it seems to have been enjoyed. Unfortunately because of surgery I have had to miss West Ham, Wembley and today but was there in spirit. Wasn't well enough to watch live but will certainly catch the parade tomorrow.
Hope you feel better soon blue!

I'm annoyed with Grealish. After his partying he either takes fucking ages to get form back or has injuries. He'll be useless at the Euros and come back lethargic and likely get fully disposed by Doku. To nearly fall off the bus tonight is stupid, to do it TWICE is absolutely reckless. Whoever the player welfare person is needs sacking. We might have had that called off with a very serious incident tonight.

Players can have a drink but FFS.
He didn't nearly fall off the bus because he's pissed, he nearly fell off because the buses kept stopping and starting and they really shudder under your feet when they move unexpectedly. Like you've never accidentally stumbled when a tram or train has started, lol.

The **** Rob Harris reporting on our parade on Sky. All going well until the end when he couldn’t resist mentioning the charges.

I'm annoyed with Grealish. After his partying he either takes fucking ages to get form back or has injuries. He'll be useless at the Euros and come back lethargic and likely get fully disposed by Doku. To nearly fall off the bus tonight is stupid, to do it TWICE is absolutely reckless. Whoever the player welfare person is needs sacking. We might have had that called off with a very serious incident tonight.

Players can have a drink but FFS.
kinnel mate. Are you making your Horlicks tonight with a pair of oven gloves on , a hi vis and some safety goggles. ffs

I hope those few City fans on here who were worried about a City no show would think again now.

Yeah, I'm pissed up, coming back from town on the 192 now.

I told you flappers the pubs in the city centre were full off City fans who would go to trophy parade.

I was in the Moon Under The Water on Deansgate and it was rocking. Everyone pilled out before the busses came past.

It was fucking great! :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.