Trophy Parade | Sunday 26th May, 19:30

Wasnt sure about parade but left Eccles at 7, parked up behind ao arena. Walked to in front of Mitre, bumped into a few friends, got eyed up by a fitty lady, had a bit of a stroll onto Deansgate. Took picture of knob head with a rag shirt on balcony of no 1 Deansgate ( I’d show on here but don’t know how )
Back home for 930
Well done everyone

Reactions: CC1
When Jack Grealish got on that bus it was obvious he had NOT had an alcoholic drink. So I tend to agree with @youngbob that it was probably the stopping and starting of the bus when it jerked and shuddered.
Jack is not daft. He knows or will have heard what people said last season and even last week and would make sure it didn’t happen today. IMHO

I not really come on here only posted a couple of times for a few years as so many wind up merchants,non City fans & City fans who always want to knock the club & it got depressing
When I first read this thread and reading the doom & gloom merchants l thought there would be about 2 dozen fans at the parade
The pictures of all the fans there celebrating were brilliant
Why are so many on here full of shit & happy to spout nonsense
It's the world we live in nowadays
Bluemoon is no different to other sites.
Just don't take things personally.
I got called a selfish c-nt last charity shield for not wanting a boycott LOL

Reactions: CC1
View attachment 120382
Haven't posted in yrs (always lurk) but just want to say we'll done all blues there tonight. It was a real party atmosphere and all players & staff looked chuffed to bits at the turn out....Champions again olé olê!
Just @PepTeam lighting another cigar.

I'm a Swansea blue you guys on blue moon are great with you're options
Some I agree some I don't
But the way you turned out today I'm Soo proud it shows what a great bunch of fans you are
Wish I lived a bit closer
Well city can't wait for next season
Love you all to bits been supporting city for fifty years
And I'll be supporting England in the euros
After all my grandad was English

The **** Rob Harris reporting on our parade on Sky. All going well until the end when he couldn’t resist mentioning the charges.
He was right facing me on the opposite side of the road
What a scruffy twat he looked

He grabbed a couple of girls for an interview and was looking round for someone else
My girls said "why don't you go dad?"
I wish I had now

I'm annoyed with Grealish. After his partying he either takes fucking ages to get form back or has injuries. He'll be useless at the Euros and come back lethargic and likely get fully disposed by Doku. To nearly fall off the bus tonight is stupid, to do it TWICE is absolutely reckless. Whoever the player welfare person is needs sacking. We might have had that called off with a very serious incident tonight.

Players can have a drink but FFS.
Just enjoy our success & stop finding problems!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.