Trophy Parade | Sunday 26th May, 19:30

We didn't have a trophy parade for decades. This team have just done four premier league titles in a row.

The team put in a poor performance after a long hard season both mentally and physically draining and some 'fans' saying they won't go tomorrow.

What's happening to our fan base ?
We don’t need mard arse Cunts following us stay away if you don’t appreciate the best team in the land and all the world

This is the best era we're ever going to witness at City. I'm gonna see as much of it as I can. Three trophies this season, including a fourth league title in a row. That's history. Dust off today and get down to Deansgate.
We went 35 years without even as much as sniff of a major trophy, and we stood by the club.

Now, we’re having our reward for our loyalty.

And I’m loving every time we add to our growing collection of silverware.

I doubt the players will want it now either let’s be honest.
You seem to be forgetting that the parade is to celebrate last week's historical, never been done before in English football, 4 titles in a row.
Every reason for them to celebrate and for us to show our respect and appreciation in what they've achieved.

You seem to be forgetting that the parade is to celebrate last week's historical, never been done before in English football, 4 titles in a row.
Every reason for them to celebrate and for us to show our respect and appreciation in what they've achieved.
Exactly.

The parade was specifically organised to celebrate the Four-In-A-Row, but was delayed until tomorrow, in case we could show off the FA Cup too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.