Trophy Parade | Sunday 26th May, 19:30

Could the meeting administrator put me and t't wife down under 'Apologies for Absence'?

We left our daughter's gaff by Beaconsfield at lunchtime, having been at the game yesterday. We've only just got back after 7 hours trying to get home, negotiating delay upon delay on the M40/42, at the M5/M6 junction, finally the M6 between Stafford and Sandbach. Plus it was torrential rain more or less all the way up North. I know we're wimps but we're absolutely cream-crackered!

I look forward to receiving the minutes of what I hope will be a positive, fruitful meeting for everyone!

Roll on 24/25 season.. come on you Blues!

I’m sorry but a pub full of blues is not gonna make a difference.

Whoever signed off holding this parade wants strung up by the balls.

I like many are not even home from Wembley yet. Majority of rest cant be arsed after yesterday - as I’m sure the players aren’t.

So predictable by everybody except the clowns in charge of organising it.
Plenty of blues on Deansgate and all having a good time..

Could the meeting administrator put me and t't wife down under 'Apologies for Absence'?

We left our daughter's gaff by Beaconsfield at lunchtime, having been at the game yesterday. We've only just got back after 7 hours trying to get home, negotiating delay upon delay on the M40/42, at the M5/M6 junction, finally the M6 between Stafford and Sandbach. Plus it was torrential rain more or less all the way up North. I know we're wimps but we're absolutely cream-crackered!

I look forward to receiving the minutes of what I hope will be a positive, fruitful meeting for everyone!

Roll on 24/25 season.. come on you Blues!
I have it on good authority that they’ll only accept cash or nudes via pm : )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.