Trophy Parade | Sunday 26th May, 19:30

I’m sorry but a pub full of blues is not gonna make a difference.

Whoever signed off holding this parade wants strung up by the balls.

I like many are not even home from Wembley yet. Majority of rest cant be arsed after yesterday - as I’m sure the players aren’t.

So predictable by everybody except the clowns in charge of organising it.
we always struggle with PR. We have a geniunely big local following but occasions like this when its on show we usually fk it up with too many no shows. I couldnt get last train back to London..usual sht show re PR

Fuck me now I wish I’d stayed home.
I’ve just witnessed a rag woman with her fat cellulite arse hanging out singing scum songs.
And when I say out, I think I’ve just given her a colonoscopy.
Fucking state of these odd rag cunts scattered about.
Not seen them for years and one sniff of a little trophy and suddenly they appear like rats.

This is why they're hated. Our recent success and their decline has blindsided a lot of Blues as to just what vile, cretinous, thick stupid scum they actually are. This is a good reminder. Never forgive, never forget. Always scum.

Last year the YouTube feed was the worst footage I have ever seen. About 5 minutes worth of players, and 2h 55mins of some randoms discussing City, feeling all relevant.
I was there last year swimming in the streets, to be fair last season I think nearly all the planned footage when the team were on the bus didn't get aired as it was too wet for anything to work.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.