Trophy Parade | Sunday 26th May, 19:30

Shut up you nipple. It’s a forum so people can have opinions.

Hate seeing my club ridiculed and my phone pinging every 5 seconds with photos from knobhead reds is doing my head in already.

They shouldn’t have held the parade. Loads ain’t even home from London yet.
FFS grow a pair of hairy bollocks and tell them to fuck off. Nice you can slag your own Blue fans yet havn`t got the balls to tell your so called mates to swivel.

Last edited:

Hate seeing my club ridiculed and my phone pinging every 5 seconds with photos from knobhead reds is doing my head in already.

Who gives a fuck what fans of other teams think?

If you’re that sensitive, perhaps you shouldn’t have them as mates.

Does this even happen? Living in Warrington, I’ve got loads of rag/dipper/Everton mates. Not one sent a message to me after that taking the piss because they know I go to the game and have done for nearly 50 years. No one has mentioned the parade because most won’t even know about and even if they did they wouldn’t be watching it.
Not one of my 7 brothers (all Trafford fans) or other friends, relatives has texted me about yesterday at all.

There's been some wankers on here but you top the fucking bill.
Fair fucks for that. It's some achievement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.