Trophy Parade | Sunday 26th May, 19:30

Shut up you nipple. It’s a forum so people can have opinions.

Hate seeing my club ridiculed and my phone pinging every 5 seconds with photos from knobhead reds is doing my head in already.

They shouldn’t have held the parade. Loads ain’t even home from London yet.
I haven’t received one message from any raggy twat mates for the simple reason they know they won’t get a response!

i had to stop watching, did joško have his little interview maybe? did i miss some insults? bin lid was the last new one.

Does this even happen? Living in Warrington, I’ve got loads of rag/dipper/Everton mates. Not one sent a message to me after that taking the piss because they know I go to the game and have done for nearly 50 years. No one has mentioned the parade because most won’t even know about and even if they did they wouldn’t be watching it.
Exactly the same for me. We are grown adults. I don’t take the piss and neither do they. Odd bits of Facebook banter sometimes when they crow about a fluke derby victory but I give it right back both barrels and it’s all good natured.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.