Trophy Parade | Sunday 26th May, 19:30

Totally agree. My sister is a United season ticket holder because of her husband. Neither of us ever take the piss when we win.

Another mate is a red who put something about winning on Facebook so I congratulated him on their giant killing. He commented he’d also won £700 at the bookies at 10-1. I commented I’d spunked £700 on a wasted trip, we had a laugh and that was that.

I didn’t get a single text apart from blues commenting how disappointing it was, a few fans of other clubs saying hard luck (because everyone hates Man United).

I don’t think I’ve ever had a text from a United fan taking the piss.
Same pal. I actually sent my cousins a message as I got on the train at Wembley Central just said enjoy it, might see you later. They spotted me outside ot after the 6-1 and came over without me seeing them, and said out with a load of reds but let them know where I am in few hours for a meet up.

If you took bluemoon literally you'd think we lived in a dystopian world where we never spoke to each other, or that we were part of the same extended families and in some cases brother sister father mother son and daughter ect. but whatever gains you the 'top blue' points i suppose.

Last edited:
Have to put my hand up and admit I was wrong earlier and that was a decent turnout after thinking at 7:30 we had fucked it up going ahead tonight. Fair play to the blues that were there.

Players seemed to enjoy it as well so was a good way to get yesterday out of the system before the summer.
Maybe you need a new username!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.