trouble accessing the stadium tonight.

We had problems too. Apparently it was to do with payments from nat west / rbs systems not processing ticket payments thus not authorising card entries. Our cards showed non payment so we had to queue up to get paper tickets and nearly missed the start of the game. Was still loads of people outside prior to the game!

bluesoup said:
We had problems too. Apparently it was to do with payments from nat west / rbs systems not processing ticket payments thus not authorising card entries. Our cards showed non payment so we had to queue up to get paper tickets and nearly missed the start of the game. Was still loads of people outside prior to the game!

Do you reckon Dortmund game might be affected too then mate? They took payment at same time for me and I can't be arsed with same thing next week with double the amount of people!

glen quagmire said:
I bet you wish you didn't get in now!

More like wish I stayed at home..... Good job i'm quite a relaxed person because some people were blowing a gasket trying to get in. One bloke had the same trouble as me and then got told he couldn't take his umbrella in with him because it had a metal end, he looked like he was going to have a thrombie!!

SiWatts90 said:
bluesoup said:

Do you reckon Dortmund game might be affected too then mate? They took payment at same time for me and I can't be arsed with same thing next week with double the amount of people!

Of course it will happen against Dortmund, this has happened at every cup game City has had!
I can't find the link, but I complained about this on BM after my last match at Eastlands before moving to the States last September - Napoli at home.... I had paid in advance but the computer said ''no''. Missed the first 40 minutes of my final game...... had to buy a completely new ticket and sit in the 3rd tier rather than level 1.
The following day (my 2nd last day in Blighty) I went to the ticket office and received an apology and a complimentary ticket for the Valencia game (that I gave to my mate)..... sadly the experience tonight is a regular feature....

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
SiWatts90 said:
bluesoup said:

Of course it will happen against Dortmund, this has happened at every cup game City has had!
I can't find the link, but I complained about this on BM after my last match at Eastlands before moving to the States last September - Napoli at home.... I had paid in advance but the computer said ''no''. Missed the first 40 minutes of my final game...... had to buy a completely new ticket and sit in the 3rd tier rather than level 1.
The following day (my 2nd last day in Blighty) I went to the ticket office and received an apology and a complimentary ticket for the Valencia game (that I gave to my mate)..... sadly the experience tonight is a regular feature....

Oh cheers Phill, you mean even if I avoid the American Airline pilots sick-out, survive the 3,000 mile journey, arrange a method to pick up my ticket from a London-based Blue and find an alternate ride to the stadium now my mate can't go I then might not even get in? Time for a more comfortable armchair I reckon.

Mustard Dave said:
I had trouble getting in. I have a Platinum Membership, along with my dad, who is in his first season as a senior citizen. The memberships are linked as per the friends and family option and we are both in all cup schemes. My dad is on holiday so I asked my mate if he wanted to come. He was late getting back to me and I only paid the upgrade to regular price on the ticket today.

I made sure I had the confirmation email just in case there was a problem. For those who don't know, the light above the card reader is a different colour for concessions so they can see if someone is trying to use a junior or senior citizen's card. I told my mate to go first and there was no problem with my dad's card. I put my card in and it turned red.

The steward directed me to a member of staff with the scanner. I went to him and he said it showed I had not paid for the ticket. The confirmation email was on my Blackberry so I showed him. He told me he was not authorised to let me in and I would have to go to the ticket office.

I got to the ticket office and saw one of the security staff near the front. I told him the problem and he directed me to the back of the queue. I said surely I didn't have to get in the same queue as people paying on the night do to an error on their part. I was told I would have to still queue.

I was talking to several people in the queue, all of whom were in the same boat. Someone asked if anybody had the phone number for the ticket office. I rang and was surprised to find I got straight through. The woman who answered said she would reset it and told me to head for the turnstile. I was about to ask if I would definitely get in as I was worried the same thing would happen and I'd lose my place in the queue. At this point, one of the security staff told everybody who had paid for tickets but was having problems getting in to go to the turnstiles.

I got straight in, pissed wet through having missed the first 20 minutes.

That's a shame. I would gladly have swapped getting pissed wet through and missed the LAST twenty minutes.

Make sure your e-mail address is correct and that your preferences are set in your online account, if you haven't got one then get registered. I always take a copy of the confirmation e-mail with me

HELP REQUIRED: Rang yesterday when money wasnt debited out of my account for the game last night. I was told that I wasn't in the cup scheme,so had to purchase separately.I told them when I renewed online that I ticked all the boxes for cup schemes & was then told that this was not an option with online renewals.This happened to my mate & he was told that it was a glitch in the system.So someone is telling porkys.We're both only allowed to join the F.A. Cup scheme now as we're too late to join the Champions League scheme. I don't really expect any positive results but does anybody have a specific name I can contact within the club,rather than being passed from pillar to post by people who just want to fob me off? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.