Trouble at the derby in Block 131

Stokes old Victoria ground was very tasty, not for the faint hearted
Indeed.
Got bricked at stoke after the last match..of season relegation day .kinkys last game.can t remember if it was Victoria ground or the new one. .it was quite a day from start to finish. .Being bricked ..and I mean house bricks by stokies when you are penned into the away coach park..with nowhere to go is a little hairy...this was after the match behind the away end .I saw a few Blues knocked to the ground after being hit flush on the forehead..blood spurting everywhere.it seemed to go on for ages.Police powerless (?) to stop it

Having said that Blues were around the ground that day..tickets having sold out very quickly....there was a rum bunch in their main stand who got surrounded at one point ..but kept a tight unit and I think a few Stoke got more than they bargained for....

Last edited:
Indeed.
Got bricked at stoke after the last match..of season relegation day .kinkys last game.can t remember if it was Victoria ground or the new one. .it was quite a day from start to finish. .Being bricked ..and I mean house bricks by stokies when you are penned into the away coach park..with nowhere to go is a little hairy...this was after the match behind the away end .I saw a few Blues knocked to the ground after being hit flush on the forehead..blood spurting everywhere.it seemed to go on for ages.Police powerless (?) to stop it

Having said that Blues were around the ground that day..tickets having sold out very quickly....there was a rum bunch in their main stand who got surrounded at one point ..but kept a tight unit and I think a few Stoke got more than they bargained for....
It was the new ground.Silly coppers stopped city getting up the hill to them and left them to rain down anything they could get their hands on for 10 minutes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.