Trouble at the Derby (merged)

Re: 15 Year Old Boy Arrested

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Good.no place for racism of any sort.

I'm sure some will make excuses for him however....
The lead excuse will be

"He's only a kid"

This is becoming ridiculous. From Bobbies on the Beat to Pigs on the Net. Racism is deplorable but are we next to expect police patrols in school playgrounds? Another easy nick, one for the statistics and a headline for the dibble. This arrest helps nobody.

cheddar404 said:

The world's your oyster for taking the piss out of Wio. Why stoop so low?
The first port of call would be this

article-0-055C377D000005DC-277_468x627.jpg

johnny on the spot said:
This is becoming ridiculous. From Bobbies on the Beat to Pigs on the Net. Racism is deplorable but are we next to expect police patrols in school playgrounds? Another easy nick, one for the statistics and a headline for the dibble. This arrest helps nobody.
Johnny.give over.its nowt to do with stats at all,racism is fucking deplorable and needs to be stamped out.It might have been micah,vinny being racially abused by rags.you would be screaming for the offenders arrest.
It's simply unacceptable to racially abuse anyone.
Makes me laugh how it is always the old bills fault.

Do we know this City idiot fan ?

Boy, 15, arrested in Rio probe

Police investigating a racist tweet sent to Rio Ferdinand have arrested a 15-year-old boy.

The Manchester United centre-half was targeted on the social networking site during Sunday's derby win at Manchester City.

And Greater Manchester Police confirmed a teenager has now been arrested and bailed on suspicion of a racially aggravated public order offence.

Nine men are already facing prosecution over other incidents at the Etihad Stadium.

Among them is City fan Matthew Stott, 21, who had to be restrained by goalkeeper Joe Hart as he tried to confront Ferdinand on the pitch.

Ferdinand also suffered a cut to his face after he was hit by a coin thrown from the stands.

Does anyone know him ?? 21 ?? Fucking doesn`t look old enough to shave yet !

OK which MOD cant read ?? This is NOT about the 15 year old its about the guy running onto the pitch,hence my red scribe.
Please place it by itself again PLEASE.

MATCITY said:
cheddar404 said:

The world's your oyster for taking the piss out of Wio. Why stoop so low?
The first port of call would be this

article-0-055C377D000005DC-277_468x627.jpg

That's my first port of call every morning.

Do we know this City idiot fan ?

Nine men are already facing prosecution over other incidents at the Etihad Stadium.

Among them is City fan Matthew Stott, 21, who had to be restrained by goalkeeper Joe Hart as he tried to confront Ferdinand on the pitch.

Do we know this idiot ???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.