Trouble at the Derby (merged)

Originals said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
I saw at least 3-4 lads doing aeroplane gestures towards the United fans in the Soulth Stand level 2. All clubs have there pricks supporting them,us included.

What makes me laugh is if they were real blues they would know about Frank Swift etc.
They are not,they just attach themselves to the club,and think it's big and hard to kick it off,throw coins,do aeroplane gestures..Fucking idiots,all of em

Utd don't care about it, even they were doing the aeroplane wings to us!

Loads of people say they don't sing or do the munich gesture come derby day you hear and see it.

Ive seen more rags do aeroplane gestures than city fans

There is a light said:
mancityvstoke said:
It wasn't Utd net where I was stood. Although some do try to sing that version.

I was in the third tier and all I heard from the bottom tiers was United net, so I'd sayn the majority weren't singing Munich.

well I'm right above 111 and heard munich only......sorry

mancityvstoke said:
There is a light said:
mancityvstoke said:
It wasn't Utd net where I was stood. Although some do try to sing that version.

I was in the third tier and all I heard from the bottom tiers was United net, so I'd sayn the majority weren't singing Munich.

well I'm right above 111 and heard munich only......sorry

tbf, when a few started singing it in 111 they started off with utd's net....by the time the vast majority of 111 & 110 joined in, it had changed to munchen

Got into a bit of a brawl with some rag dickhead on my way back into town.

He was with a group of lads and was giving it the arms spread 'come on then' gesture to every passing blue.

As I was walking past he said (in some accent I can't pinpoint but it wasn't Manc) "you looking at you nobhead?".

Rather than get into an argument I just lamped him.
Knocked him on his arse in front of all his mates who did fuck all.

I walked right through the lot of them singing 'Blue Moon' at the top of my voice while they started picking their mate up off the floor.

Rag twats.

We are City.... said:

He was with a group of lads and was giving it the arms spread 'come on then' gesture to every passing blue.

As I was walking past he said (in some accent I can't pinpoint but it wasn't Manc) "you looking at you nobhead?".

I walked right through the lot of them singing 'Blue Moon' at the top of my voice while they started picking their mate up off the floor.

Rag twats.

I saw big foot

SteWadda said:
We are City.... said:

Rag twats.

I saw big foot
Who's big foot?

We are City.... said:
SteWadda said:
We are City.... said:

Rag twats.

I saw big foot
Who's big foot?

Whoooooosh

I'm kind of glad that their players do this sort of thing, it adds to the rivalry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.