Trouble in Belfast

poh said:
mick10 said:
poh said:
Your quite right,it was a democratic decision,now these nazi's are trying to overthrow that democratic decision by violence,they state they won't stop until the flag is flying on top of the city hall 365 days of the year,all I can say is if that happens then we might as well bring back old Hitler and Mosley and install them at the head of so called government here.Fuck me I really despair sometimes living in this fucking wonderland.

Hi Paul. Great isn't it :)

Wahey ! How are you,yeah just would'nt be the same here in the nut house without a bit of petrol bombing and a good riot,I mean it's not as if we don't have any more important things to think about,like the young unemployed,the failing health service,the failing schools,oh and trying to run over as many filth fans as we can !

Too many to run over Paul, Not enough time ;)

mick10 said:
poh said:
mick10 said:
Hi Paul. Great isn't it :)

Wahey ! How are you,yeah just would'nt be the same here in the nut house without a bit of petrol bombing and a good riot,I mean it's not as if we don't have any more important things to think about,like the young unemployed,the failing health service,the failing schools,oh and trying to run over as many filth fans as we can !

Too many to run over Paul, Not enough time ;)

Lets us make time my friend,let us make time.

Last Easter Sunday, after the defeat to Arsenal that sent United eight points clear, I walked into a pub that I don't normally go to. It was my friend's mother's 70th birthday and, whilst I obviously wasn't in the best of moods myself, I still wanted to wish her all the best. Anyway, who should I bump into only an old neighbour who had just come back from a Sinn Fein rally.

He spent twenty minutes gloating about how his beloved United had the league wrapped up and why Balotelli's an idiot, Mancini's an idiot, Tevez is an idiot... and well, you get the picture.
Twenty full minutes he spent, blathering on about English football... on his way back from a Sinn Fein rally.

I pointed out the irony to him in what you might call 'uncomplicated' terms.
He fucked off.

mad4city said:
Last Easter Sunday, after the defeat to Arsenal that sent United eight points clear, I walked into a pub that I don't normally go to. It was my friend's mother's 70th birthday and, whilst I obviously wasn't in the best of moods myself, I still wanted to wish her all the best. Anyway, who should I bump into only an old neighbour who had just come back from a Sinn Fein rally.

He spent twenty minutes gloating about how his beloved United had the league wrapped up and why Balotelli's an idiot, Mancini's an idiot, Tevez is an idiot... and well, you get the picture.
Twenty full minutes he spent, blathering on about English football... on his way back from a Sinn Fein rally.

I pointed out the irony to him in what you might call 'uncomplicated' terms.
He fucked off.

Yes mate,I am sorry to say their are quite a few of those kind of fuckwits about,as you say the ironing is staggering.

A lot of rumours doing the rounds over here that the PSNI have drafted in 200 members of the Garda to help contain the trouble, if this is believed, or worse still confirmed, then the protests will multiply and spread over a lot of areas of the country where either there have been little or no protests or those protests have remained peaceful.

Just glad I dont work in Belfast at the minute.

stonerblue said:
Why is it 'trouble' there but 'terrrerrrismm' everywhere else?

Well pointed out; I always thought the same thing. Can't possibly have anything to do with the colour of their skin, nationality or religious background. . . . .

law74 said:
A lot of rumours doing the rounds over here that the PSNI have drafted in 200 members of the Garda to help contain the trouble, if this is believed, or worse still confirmed, then the protests will multiply and spread over a lot of areas of the country where either there have been little or no protests or those protests have remained peaceful.

Would be amazed if that was true. Often these things are put about to sustain the situation which is really sad (the purpose behind the rumour, not you posting it mate!).

I think what you all need is an alternative Ulster. :D

strongbowholic said:
law74 said:

Would be amazed if that was true. Often these things are put about to sustain the situation which is really sad (the purpose behind the rumour, not you posting it mate!).

Yeah if they needed extra police they would surely just be taken from the mainland uk or some army sent in. Don't think for a second they would get gardai into help. It would only make it 10 times worse

Dj1979 said:
strongbowholic said:
law74 said:

Yeah if they needed extra police they would surely just be taken from the mainland uk or some army sent in. Don't think for a second they would get gardai into help. It would only make it 10 times worse

Exactly. But the rumour is designed to do exactly that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.