Trouble in City end at Brighton on Saturday

jayfx

Switched on Talk Sport earlier, White & Jordan were just at the end of a discussion about drinking at your seats in grounds, and then mentioned how some lad must be feeling today after getting arrested, for trouble, outside The Amex after the game on Saturday. They'd obviously been talking earlier about trouble outside the ground on Saturday, I missed that, but there did seem to be a few incidents with City fans fighting each other. There was a bloke near me, in Block S1D, frantically trying to get a lad a few rows in front but was being restrained by others around him. Later, another big row kicked off in the same area and I saw a few kicked out at half time; 2 of them with busted noses and blood all over their faces. What was gong on?

Switched on Talk Sport earlier, White & Jordan were just at the end of a discussion about drinking at your seats in grounds, and then mentioned how some lad must be feeling today after getting arrested, for trouble, outside The Amex after the game on Saturday. They'd obviously been talking earlier about trouble outside the ground on Saturday, I missed that, but there did seem to be a few incidents with City fans fighting each other. There was a bloke near me, in Block S1D, frantically trying to get a lad a few rows in front but was being restrained by others around him. Later, another big row kicked off in the same area and I saw a few kicked out at half time; 2 of them with busted noses and blood all over their faces. What was gong on?
Probably Jim Shite trying to smear City to cover for a rag loss.

He did it last week when he made the story of a couple of blues being (rightly) arrested for making homophobic comments at the Burnley match.

Booze

Afternoon cocaine likes this post.

Last time I saw City fans scrapping each other was the 2018 League Cup Final, up in the North East corner top tier. Went on for quite a while, looked like a score was being settled between gangs, fuck all to do with the game itself.

We were in sc1 must say didn’t see any trouble before during or after the game . Didn’t go down on the concourse at half time though .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.