Trouble in City end at Brighton on Saturday

More likely to be the all day drinking really, however, no doubt the sorts that do get hammered and kick off are partial to the odd sniff as well.
To be honest, for the vast majority of people who take coke on a Saturday night it's biggest appeal is its ability to be able to drink more for longer.

cup finals are the worse for this and all clubs supporters fight between themselves, puts me off wembley, fans fall over drunk, others handbag fight... puzzles me when guys shout 4 times "im going to f ing punch you"

cup finals are the worse for this and all clubs supporters fight between themselves, puts me off wembley, fans fall over drunk, others handbag fight... puzzles me when guys shout 4 times "im going to f ing punch you"
Only if you go looking for it in my experience.

Me and my mates have been to every Wembley game in recent years and it's just been a fun piss up, no real mither.

Only if you go looking for it in my experience.

Me and my mates have been to every Wembley game in recent years and it's just been a fun piss up, no real mither.
Never have looked for it, cant be helped when you are stood watching the game and a fan falls right on top of you when city score, then rolls over the next 2 rows of seats. Several times seen fans a row or two in front start brawling. Little choice in that.

The lad with the busted nose was f###### livid. The Stewards got him out, somehow managed to get back in fir round two claret spilling everywhere
Not a pretty site

A few skirmishes outside after too
Tbf your gonna get some comeback when you walked past hundreds of them still drinking in the open bars telling em there just a shit Crystal Palace!!
Imagine them stood outside Mary D’s goading everyone with your just a shit man ***

similar at spurs too goading the locals outside the Bill Nicholson then wonder why when the other fans react !!

It's a cop out to just put it down to booze and drugs, a dickhead is a dickhead whether they're sober or not. The country is full of them, we're not special and have our own fair share of them.
Not a cop out for me.
My dad was a violent man sometimes when drunk, but never when sober. You might say, well, he was a violent man full stop, but the point is, he would never act on it when sober.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.