Trouble in City end at Brighton on Saturday

so many scrotes in our support, no wonder so many fans don't bother anymore.
It's not confined to City.

The scrapping between fans of same and different teams is back and conveniently ignored by both the PL and EFL for fear of damaging the product.

Every weekend I work I check the fixtures and the police presence at various stations.

I'm getting sick to fuck of coked up twats looking for fights and not giving a fuck about who or what they hurt.

One of my colleagues got a kicking of a group of forest fans last night for having the audacity of doing his job.

Like others it putting me off going.

It's not confined to City.

The scrapping between fans of same and different teams is back and conveniently ignored by both the PL and EFL for fear of damaging the product.

Every weekend I work I check the fixtures and the police presence at various stations.

I'm getting sick to fuck of coked up twats looking for fights and not giving a fuck about who or what they hurt.

One of my colleagues got a kicking of a group of forest fans last night for having the audacity of doing his job.

Like others it putting me off going.

Reactions: mat
There was definitely a punch up in the queue for the bar at half time that I imagine spilled outside. The last I saw was a fella running back on to the stand, and security stopping the other lad chasing him. Not a handbags at dawn thingy either, proper punches landed. It was on the next bar over from me.

Late kick offs are always a bit of a mess, particularly down south. If you start drinking on the coach or train down, have a few when you get to your location, and a few in the ground at that point you've been drinking anywhere from 6 to 12 hours. It's the equivalent of being on Deansgate at 3 or 4 am, where you'd see stuff kick off every weekend. Add a couple of lines of coke, thousands of people trying to get to a tiny bar, and fifteen minutes to do so, i'm surprised it doesn't happen at every away game at half time. No reason that the fact we support the same club would be enough to cool it down really.

Switched on Talk Sport earlier, White & Jordan were just at the end of a discussion about drinking at your seats in grounds, and then mentioned how some lad must be feeling today after getting arrested, for trouble, outside The Amex after the game on Saturday. They'd obviously been talking earlier about trouble outside the ground on Saturday, I missed that, but there did seem to be a few incidents with City fans fighting each other. There was a bloke near me, in Block S1D, frantically trying to get a lad a few rows in front but was being restrained by others around him. Later, another big row kicked off in the same area and I saw a few kicked out at half time; 2 of them with busted noses and blood all over their faces. What was gong on?
I wasn't at this game - but it's always been hilarious to me how "hard" lads always need softly pulling back by their mates.

Like, one guy will be screaming how he's going to smash the fuck out of another lad, if only it wasn't for their mates 'holding him back' by gently holding his arms or t-shirt.

Surely if these guys were that hard they would be able to wriggle free from their pals and follow through on the threat of 'kicking someone's head in' etc.

Or maybe it's all just empty grandstanding and theatre to make themselves feel better. Maybe it's that.

I wasn't at this game - but it's always been hilarious to me how "hard" lads always need softly pulling back by their mates.

Like, one guy will be screaming how he's going to smash the fuck out of another lad, if only it wasn't for their mates 'holding him back' by gently holding his arms or t-shirt.

Surely if these guys were that hard they would be able to wriggle free from their pals and follow through on the threat of 'kicking someone's head in' etc.

Or maybe it's all just empty grandstanding and theatre to make themselves feel better. Maybe it's that.
Yeah, you do get that sometimes. However, that wasn't the case on Saturday. This fella wasn't only doing it for effect, he was absolutely raging. He was giving all he had to get away from those holding him back, and jump over the seats to get to this lad. It took a few of them to hold him back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.