Trouble in the East Stand??

GazC

Ejections in 109

Did anybody see what caused the 3(it may well have been more) lads to be thrown out by showsec?

Re: Ejections in 109

Tricky_Trev said:
I think you'll find it was "Erections in 109".

haha, I knew that was coming.

Poor mans effort at the double entendre.

saw it over from 116, looked like it was because of people refusing to sit.

ffs everybody there looked like they wanted to stand, so fucking let them fletcher you prick.

Steward we always talk to told us that sir fletcher has said anybody who stands up in 109 will be chucked out and that's why

Fletcher u are a wanker!!!

Ejections in 109

ban-mcfc said:

ffs everybody there looked like they wanted to stand, so fucking let them fletcher you prick.

Was it Fletcher who poped our beach ball ?

ban-mcfc said:

Absolutely. Also, a point that was raised again and again tonight; they should have sent these letters before we renewed. We had the same last season and they eventually gave up. I'm hoping they give up sooner this season.

it was 2 rows in front of me, and yes they were ejected for persistant standing!
but the stewards were really aggresive with them

I noticed from 105 that stweards were trying to get people to sit down in 109 and 119. I even noticed the subs warmed up down the other end to usual, obviously as to stop people standing up and showing needed support and encouragement for the subs.

CITY - THIS FUCKING STINKS! TELL MCC AND GMP TO FUCKING STICK IT UP THEIR ARSES AND LET US BLUES SUPPORT OUR TEAM HOW WE WANT, YOU RETARDS!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.