Trouble in the East Stand??

Re: Ejections in 109

paulchapo said:
What we need to do is lobby the club to make one area where this rule is relaxed and try to accomodate the people who don't like it elsewhere

But they have done that already: "Because of that and after speaking to my senior stewards I decided that we should allow persistent standing in blocks 116/7/8 of the South Stand."

Eccles Blue said:
paulchapo said:
What we need to do is lobby the club to make one area where this rule is relaxed and try to accomodate the people who don't like it elsewhere

But they have done that already: "Because of that and after speaking to my senior stewards I decided that we should allow persistent standing in blocks 116/7/8 of the South Stand."

Sorry by one area i meant a whole stand not just a couple of blocks.As most people prefer to stand in the south stand it should be this one.

paulchapo said:
Eccles Blue said:
paulchapo said:

Sorry by one area i meant a whole stand not just a couple of blocks.As most people prefer to stand in the south stand it should be this one.

Oh, sorry mate I misunderstood. Fair enough.

Aye, much better. Please could you still do this survey though if you're a 109er: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/52WZY9L" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/52WZY9L</a>

Slightly off topic but does anyone know if the kid who was carried out of 110 today by paramedics and stewards is ok? He looked unconscious, was at start of 2nd half...

de.jong.the.brave said:
Slightly off topic but does anyone know if the kid who was carried out of 110 today by paramedics and stewards is ok? He looked unconscious, was at start of 2nd half...

It was in 109, he didn't look in a good way, hope he's ok.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.