Trouble in the East Stand??

Re: Ejections in 109

The club can shove their 'operation one end' up their arses. I've always been pro operation one end and anything to create a better atmosphere, but until the the club, Peter Fletcher and the monkeys(Showsec) start treating City fans and 'paying members of public' properly and with respect, they can forget it.

Operation stay in blocks 111, 110 and '109'. Join me fellow singers.

Went higher than the first couple of rows, went upto and included row J and stopped there.

Wank. If I would have had my PERSISTENT STANDING LETTER the day before I actually renewed and not the day after I would have considered relocating to 110/111.

Can't see it being successful vs Everton as they can't get across the rows as they could tonight, empty seats you see.

The only person taken out had a pint of beer in his hand.

Not sensible really.

Agree the Showsec crew are a joke regarding the standing. Make your mind up, one week you can stand, next game you can't

why do people sit down though, just stay stood they will not eject a whole block if everyone remains stood.

BlueMooner87 said:
why do people sit down though, just stay stood they will not eject a whole block if everyone remains stood.

Because when you have 3 or 4 Showsec Gorillas breathing down your neck and threatening you, people feel intimidated.

Like I Said. Saw one blue on the concorse at half time. 4 Showsec around him. one was well over 6ft and built like a ........... Then another 3 came up, stood around for a bit, and walked off when they realized there wasn't going to be any trouble.

BlueMooner87 said:

A lot of newbies tonight in the block who wilted. Hard to fight your case then there's two of you with 100 people sat down around you.<br /><br />-- Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:05 pm --<br /><br />The main people that annoyed me tonight was the bald headed guy, and the old guy with glasses. Such a sad job they have, I really couldn't do it even if I didn't have a pot to piss in with no other options.

The young girl stood there for the whole second half so didn't mind that, and Harry Potter was alright to be honest.

They got more recruits in for the second half. Didn't like the 'there's cameras watching you everywhere, Fletcher's watching you in the control room' line. Proper felt like a murderer tonight. I'll take my own cuffs and death warrant next time for letting out a squeaky crisp fart vs Everton.

I was told I was allowed to stand when city were attacking. I thought that was very generous....... Looking forward to Saturday when everyone is back and the stand is full with the tv cameras on us. The stewards are making going to city very unpleasant these days

goater1978 said:
I was told I was allowed to stand when city were attacking. I thought that was very generous....... Looking forward to Saturday when everyone is back and the stand is full with the tv cameras on us. The stewards are making going to city very unpleasant these days

They were telling people to sit down when we had a free kick outside Brum's box with 5 minutes to go. If he would have come over to me I wouldn't have backed down, that is just a step too far!

Ejections in 109

I asked the woman at the ticket office to put me in a section that stands, only to be told to sit down! I didn't though and nor did 5 rows in front of me, need some songs for showsec and Fletcher to make them realise how hated and unwanted they are. If they new we hated them they might feel intimidated like they make us feel!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.