Trouble in the East Stand??

think next home game the entire ground should stand, am sick to death of these heavy handed stewards

Stewards and Showsec have been a disgrace in 109 for ages.

After numerous incidents and complaints the club and specifically Peter Fletcher surely know about this, but it seems to suit them to do nothing, other than instruct stewards to be increasing more heavy handed.

this was nothing to do with villa fans in our half....it was simply down to showsec trying to get people to sit down....bit of pushing and shoving between the stewards and fans, then one old boy got clobbered by a steward.

at this point 10-15 city fans piled into the stewards and it all kicked off.....police were called to try and break through the city fans ranks, but it took a good 5 mins of pushing and shoving before the cops finally managed to calm the fans down

tbh, it was seconds away from it kicking off today with the stewards...i'm about 20ft from were it happened today and nearly everyone around me were baying for the stewards/police blood

PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
Stewards and Showsec have been a disgrace in 109 for ages.

After numerous incidents and complaints the club and specifically Peter Fletcher surely know about this, but it seems to suit them to do nothing, other than instruct stewards to be increasing more heavy handed.

But that is what Peter Fletcher is good at. Nothing! Back in our first or second season at the COMS, i was in 118 with my SC, and we had the same problem then. I ended up assaulted by one of GMP's finest, who hit me with an open palmed uppercut to the under side of my nose. I ended up in the row infront of me, so me and my dad complained to Peter Fletcher and guess what, we didn't even hear from the ****.

The bloke is a fuckin jobsworth who loves his title, but not so much the work that goes with it.

I also wrote to Fletcher about Munich chanting a few seasons back, and guess what, im still awaiting a reply from the arsehole about that too.<br /><br />-- Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:46 pm --<br /><br />
shadygiz said:
this was nothing to do with villa fans in our half....it was simply down to showsec trying to get people to sit down....bit of pushing and shoving between the stewards and fans, then one old boy got clobbered by a steward.

at this point 10-15 city fans piled into the stewards and it all kicked off.....police were called to try and break through the city fans ranks, but it took a good 5 mins of pushing and shoving before the cops finally managed to calm the fans down

tbh, it was seconds away from it kicking off today with the stewards...i'm about 20ft from were it happened today and nearly everyone around me were baying for the stewards/police blood

Thing is Shady, they wouldn't have started on me or you, just an old guy who is a bit more defenceless than us. I've had it with the way these fuckers rough our fellow fans up, and if the club aren't gonna do fuck all about it, then we as fans should do something about it!

(The above does not include violence)

Re: Ejections in 109

What exactly happened today? Couldn't see from row v.

Re: Ejections in 109

GazC said:
What exactly happened today? Couldn't see from row v.
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=236272" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=236272</a>

Page 1 of the main forum.

Old man, asked him to sit down, he refused. Showsec said they would get the police. They did. By that time he'd sat down but they still tried to take him out. He resisted peacefully. We scored and they made a move and came in heavyhanded (so blatant they were using it as a distraction) and they tried to manhandle him to take him out including many coppers who waded into the crowd knocking people over including a little kid. Didn't see how the old bloke ended up on the floor on the steps but he did and he looked like he was out cold. Medics came and revived him. He was taken to First Aid and then led out at half time. No idea what happened up the steps but I heard some steward punched someone and lost their job. That's speculation though. Everything else I've said is absolute fact. I saw it with my own eyes and have most of it on video.

I was in the South Stand watching this and it was pissing me off, can't imagine what people in that stand were thinking.

If you go to a game and expect people to sit, you're a **** (especially the singing section). Stay at home and watch it on telly if you wanna sit!

jimharri said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Watching the game on the computer and after the first goal a load of stewards piled down to the front of the East Stand, not too far from the corner flag and were there for a good while trying to sort something out.
What happened?
Apparently some Villa fans got into one of the City blocks (109, I think) and it kicked off. Mentioned in the in-match thread over on the match day forum.

wrong, tried to get city fans to sit, they didn't so they started chucking people out.

everybody else rebelled and started fighting back.

fuck off fletcher!!!!

I was quite a distance away but I could still see that they were being proper rough, barging everybody about.

Only a matter of time before it gets really out of hand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.