Trouble in the East Stand??

I can't believe how quickly this has spread on Facebook. A match going oldham fan I know has just posted it on his profile.

LeeOnePen said:
Is it just me that can't see one of the videos? Marked as "private"?

The first video is pretty shocking though. The lighting is all wrong for a start, and it's a bit Blair Witch for my liking.

Joking aside, I hope that the club take this seriously. The guy in the video is speaking in a rational and controlled way, he is not being aggresive. I hope he takes legal advice in the next few days.

I don't.

I hope the club have the bollocks to apologise to him, and give him the use of a box free for any game he chooses as compensation.

Seems a reasonable thing for them to do.

fucking fletcher and his goons causing trouble again. surprise surprise. that video is a fucking disgrace

Absolutely disgraceful. Sit up in Colin Bell level 3 and knew immediately when I saw the stewards in and around there what was happening. Something needs to be done because how they can pick out any individuals in that block for standing up is farcical to say the least.

I presume many in that area have done it but what would Showsec's response be if you asked them 'Why aren't you kicking everyone out?'. Why are they picking on one person? They wouldn't be able to give an answer because there is no way you can justify that.

I was watching the Chelsea game before and people were stood up behind both goals. There was no danger whatsoever, simply people just stood up where they were. Maybe it's not supposed to be a standing block but who cares? They're not causing trouble, they're not endangering themselves or others and that's what they want to do so just let them do it!

Bongo Joe said:
Absolutely disgraceful. Sit up in Colin Bell level 3 and knew immediately when I saw the stewards in and around there what was happening. Something needs to be done because how they can pick out any individuals in that block for standing up is farcical to say the least.

I presume many in that area have done it but what would Showsec's response be if you asked them 'Why aren't you kicking everyone out?'. Why are they picking on one person? They wouldn't be able to give an answer because there is no way you can justify that.

I was watching the Chelsea game before and people were stood up behind both goals. There was no danger whatsoever, simply people just stood up where they were. Maybe it's not supposed to be a standing block but who cares? They're not causing trouble, they're not endangering themselves or others and that's what they want to do so just let them do it!

Also they're not breaking any laws

we need to get uploading this video onto facebook, youtube anything to show what a disgrace they are

Skashion said:
GazC said:
If this is pursued by the CPS, would those that seen it be happy to be called as witnesses?
If the bloke wants to pursue it, yes, and I'm pretty sure me father and brother would be happy to as well.

same, i sit row f same seat numbers as him so pretty much behind him

had to make my video as i emailed the club and have used it as evidence backing up what i have said so will let you know if i get any response as today was a disgrace, can send people a link to the video if they want to view what happened in 109. Will make it public once ive heard back from the club

mancitykid_7

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.