Trouble in the East Stand??

Just watched the 2 videos again and I can't believe what I am seeing. I feel gutted for the guy and also gutted this happened at City.

The club have to put this right. Ironic that Tuesday is the game when there should be more City fans stood up and singing. City have to make sure Tuesday goes smoothly and the answer isn't more stewards.

To the guys who've put their videos up just be prepared for them getting removed by youtube. May not happen but you may be aware that I and others have lost youtube accounts recently because of videos recorded in grounds. They don't need to include match action to get removed. If they do you can post them on flickr without any hassle.

Re: Ejections in 109

This is what they (showsec/gmp) want to happen....

They want us (fans) going wild, twatting them.

it looks good when they enforce their rules and makes us look like twats,plus really bad PR for the club.

Alot of those Showsec are Rags with Badges.

They would like it if we were aggressive.

Keep filming them lads, let's build up our own evidence catalogue of their confrontational behaviour and use Social Media as a way to combat them.

They must live in the area, bet they wont be so brave if blues recognise them in their local

blumoonrisen said:
Pigs = showsec = traffic wardens/pigs on Briscoe Lane with their fictitious you can't park there cos you're causing an obstruction even tho there's no yellow lines or cones/notice to say you can't crap = Scum

FFS why don't we just have a revolution.

We don't have revolutions in this country or any traffic wardens on Briscoe Lane; they're Civil Enforcement Officers...

blumoonrisen said:
I'm making a beeline for this block on Tues fully armed.... I urge everyone to do the same... we need to actually kill one of these twats, wether its Police or showsec... that'll make them think twice about getting involved..

Reported*

*Dick

I can see this resulting in either two things:

Best outcome - Taken to Crown Court, investigation into seating and eventual outcome:::: Safe Standing

Probable outcome - All of the standing areas are forced to sit, including SS, Away, 111/110

But given that they've already allowed us to stand I think most of us are used to standing and won't take it.

Be quality if Sheikh Mansour got involved and lobbied with all his lawyers the taylor report, and allowed Safe Standing to be introduced :D

moggymoz said:
blumoonrisen said:
I'm making a beeline for this block on Tues fully armed.... I urge everyone to do the same... we need to actually kill one of these twats, wether its Police or showsec... that'll make them think twice about getting involved..

Reported*

*Dick

I think that's frustration mate, I'm sure he didn't mean it.

M35 Blue said:
They must live in the area, bet they wont be so brave if blues recognise them in their local

Peter Kay on at the MEN most of next week, if anyone is going to one of those shows (or Cliff Richard on Monday).....then you'll see many of these stewards stood around on their radios going on about spillages like theyre a puddle of acid and getting them cordened off.....

Having watched those vids, if that was my dad who also has a dodgy ticker I think I'd be in the cop shop tonight because there is no fucking way on this earth I'd have let them behave like that. The only way to stop show sec is for everybody to stand side by side as soon as they even look interested, they won't pick a fight with with a big group they are fucking cowards, city fans should link arms if they have too.

Shameful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.