Trouble in the North Stand second tier vs United

In all fairness though, she is probably in there as it's a family stand, and shouldn't expect a big daft **** to jump up when Utd scored, no matter what part of the ground if that happens they are getting a clout and thrown out, just exactly what happened yesterday, fingers crossed she's ok mind.
Remember when Tyson Fury and his blue brothers sat in the family stand at a derby and amazingly nobody said a word.

I’ve been in the “wrong” end once in my life (at West Ham) and I’d never do it again as I couldn’t enjoy the day. We lost and I was conscious of being City all the way through.

The rags are the ultimate love hate club and only one of their odious fans celebrates a goal in our section. It’s so disrespectful to do it.
Couldn’t agree more, I only did it once in the Stretford End in the early 80’s, I just couldn’t enjoy the match. The guy yesterday was a full on half n half scarf tourist with no situational awareness whatsoever.

Couldn’t agree more, I only did it once in the Stretford End in the early 80’s, I just couldn’t enjoy the match. The guy yesterday was a full on half n half scarf tourist with no situational awareness whatsoever.
Only a rag celebrates their goal inside the stadium.

I watched the match on Mathew Street in Liverpool and was conscious not to play up. I’m ok on this side of the water because all the pub regulars know me but he’s an absolute fool.

Shit happens. I'm glad the steward is okay but it's football and very tribal, especially a derby. Nothing will ever stop it and it's only tougher sentences, banning orders, CCTV etcetera that is keeping a lid on it. Take these away and it would be mayhem again.

Shit happens. I'm glad the steward is okay but it's football and very tribal, especially a derby. Nothing will ever stop it and it's only tougher sentences, banning orders, CCTV etcetera that is keeping a lid on it. Take these away and it would be mayhem again.
The only folk who should be banned is the absolute moron who creates that situation.

Hate to be horrible but they deserve a clout for being so bleeding stupid

The only folk who should be banned is the absolute moron who creates that situation.

Hate to be horrible but they deserve a clout for being so bleeding stupid

Agreed but the club will ban anybody involved too.

Presumably the club will have the seat holders details and will ban him from buying tickets in the future. One for the new compliance manager to work out how he got hold of a ticket

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.