Trouble on saturday

regaurding latics they had a few out at weekend and a lot of the older lads came out for just for the huddersfield game has i was in the boozer were they were and chatting to some of them and also their will be again this weekend when leeds over

True_Blue69 said:
black mamba said:
For my money Leeds was absolutely THE worst place to go in the 70's/80's ...... and believe me they haven't learnt anything ..... or changed!

They're still as 'game' as they ever were ...... and there's still plenty of em' too ..... the local plod will be only too pleased to confirm that ....... they're nasty , evil scum of the highest order ........ a Liverpool fan lost an eye there last month.

Lock up your daughters , board up your windows ...... the indians are comin'!

Birmingham were most peoples worst ever the other day, apparently they were all still brutal animals who hunt down any lone City fan and kill them. Well I went and went in the pubs near ground, walked back to the car openly speaking about the match and no-one said a thing. In fact I'd say walking back from Citys home matches was a more scary experience.

It makes me laugh how many bluemooners say they hate Hooligans and then love to report whenever there may be a bit of trouble. Like Birmingham there was no trouble. And any normal fans that keep themselves to themselves will 99% of the time be fine at any ground bar a few.

mcfcliam said:
Right, that's it.

Be right back, getting my stone island coat, Gazelles, burberry cap and my henri lloyd shirt.

ye same mate, do you want to roll with my "firm" when we go looking for a "tear up", its gona be "pwopa nowty"

cant spell-dont care said:
mcfcliam said:
Right, that's it.

Be right back, getting my stone island coat, Gazelles, burberry cap and my henri lloyd shirt.

ye same mate, do you want to roll with my "firm" when we go looking for a "tear up", its gona be "pwopa nowty"

Yeah mate, I'll let you know the meet place and time tomorrow.

Gonna be 'fackin messy'

mcfcliam said:
cant spell-dont care said:

Yeah mate, I'll let you know the meet place and time tomorrow.

Gonna be 'fackin messy'

Cant wait to go "toe to toe" with their "top boys"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.