Trouble outside the swamp!

Kicked off 16000ks away too... I have stitches on two fingers to show for my efforts tonight.

What a kick in the balls that was.

Wheelsy said:
Kicked off 16000ks away too... I have stitches on two fingers to show for my efforts tonight.

What a kick in the balls that was.

How come you have stitches on your fingers if you were kicked in the balls?

i got jumped out side a pub in south wales. the only city supporter in the pub full of them scumbags.on me way out three of the scum bags jump me.guess there was no old ladies about for them to pick on.got lucky a few chelsea fan jumped in and saved me from get a good kicking.makes me smile after watching bellers twat that prick.

i got jumped out side a pub in south wales. the only city supporter in the pub full of them scumbags.on me way out three of the scum bags jump me.guess there was no old ladies about for them to pick on.got lucky a few chelsea fan jumped in and saved me from get a good kicking.makes me smile after watching bellers twat that prick.

a fat rag slapped me in the face from behind i turned around an belted him in between the eyes, he had glasses on lol

a fat rag slapped me in the face from behind i turned around an belted him in between the eyes, he had glasses on lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.