True Detective

tbh I find it a bit slow and not a lot happening, boring at times even.

I'll keep watching though

something might happen :)

nimrod said:
tbh I find it a bit slow and not a lot happening, boring at times even.

I'll keep watching though

something might happen :)

I agree, hard to stay interested sometimes.

in the last episode a lot happened thogh. when they were looking in 2002 era

Marty: You wonder ever if you're a bad man?

Rust: No I don't wonder Marty. The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door.

the lack of good storyline is a downer but the relationship of these 2 guys will keep me coming back for more, the acting is second to none.

and I agree about the tits.

Inter Me Nan said:
Gelsons Dad said:
And to bring the thread back to true cellar levels, episode 2 contains the best breasts I've seen on TV in many a year!
They were belters.

There's a cracking gif of her lifting her t-shirt up.

NSFW
I can't post it in here though

Possibly the best thing I've ever watched on TV. The acting, writing and production is second to none. Matthew Mcmonkeyman and Woody Harrelson are absolutely blowing me away in every episode. Last 2 episodes are set up to be the greatest TV ever.

Heard they've got Denzel Washington as the main lead in Series 2. Don't know how true that is.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
I love Matthew Mahogany so am looking forward to this when I get round to it, saying that I never get round to watching the HBO/Sky Atlantic stuff.

quality actor, seen him in dallas buying club?

staffordblue1981 said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
I love Matthew Mahogany so am looking forward to this when I get round to it, saying that I never get round to watching the HBO/Sky Atlantic stuff.

yhp, just need to catch up with Mud.<br /><br />-- Feb 28th, '14, 14:04 --<br /><br />
staffordblue1981 said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

yhp, just need to catch up with Mud.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.