True Detective

Gutted to hear that these two won't be doing the next series but I guess by the end of the next episode their stories will be complete and that's the best way to end it. I thought the cast of Breaking Bad was as good as it gets but Harrelson and Mcconaughey have been absolutely flawless. It's total perfection from a TV series

jay_mcfc said:
Gutted to hear that these two won't be doing the next series but I guess by the end of the next episode their stories will be complete and that's the best way to end it. I thought the cast of Breaking Bad was as good as it gets but Harrelson and Mcconaughey have been absolutely flawless. It's total perfection from a TV series

I gave up on BB, just had no empathy with any of the characters tbh. After only 2 eps of TD, I much prefer it already!

Long way to go before it beats the Wire or the Shield though.

quiet_riot said:
jay_mcfc said:

I gave up on BB, just had no empathy with any of the characters tbh. After only 2 eps of TD, I much prefer it already!

TD gets better and better mate. I wish I'd only watched 2 episodes :(

jay_mcfc said:
quiet_riot said:
jay_mcfc said:

TD gets better and better mate. I wish I'd only watched 2 episodes :(
Both leads were decent in the movie EdTV.

Give it a try.

quiet_riot said:
jay_mcfc said:

Its all subjective eh mate

I gave up on TD, tbh its too slow and I can hardly tell what Rust was saying half the time, I honestly think its overrated. Acting is great but storyline is pissweak.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
jay_mcfc said:
Think we're in the midst of something very special with this show. Could well beat Breaking Bad, The Wire etc

Anyone know how many series they're planning?

There will be no more than 3 going off the original premise, personally think they'll wrap it up after 2 tho

Being strongly muted it is idris Elba and Denzil Washington for season 2, that would be television on a different planet!!!
Someone remind why the fuck this Idris Elba bloke is everywhere at the moment when he's done fuck all noticeable in his career. Did he recently cure cancer?, How would it be television from another planet....how so, Washington is a shite actor and this Elba guy done fuck all

Wio Gumflapdinand said:
jay_mcfc said:
Think we're in the midst of something very special with this show. Could well beat Breaking Bad, The Wire etc

There will be no more than 3 going off the original premise, personally think they'll wrap it up after 2 tho

Being strongly muted it is idris Elba and Denzil Washington for season 2, that would be television on a different planet!!!
Someone remind why the fuck this Idris Elba bloke is everywhere at the moment when he's done fuck all noticeable in his career. Did he recently cure cancer?, How would it be television from another planet....how so, Washington is a shite actor and this Elba guy done fuck all

Only been in one of the best shows EVER televised across the world, and been in the best show the BBC has ever produced.

Fuck all.

Thought I'd watch the first episode before I went to bed at 10 last night. Now just finished the 5th episode 5 hours later.

Agreed about Idris Elba. Luther is one of the best shows I have seen. Simply fantastic.

Not seen true detectives. I need to get it started so I don't en d up watching about 5 seasons worth in a week like normal in a few years.

Wio Gumflapdinand said:
jay_mcfc said:

You'd fit right in on this show, down the bayou in your dungarees, taking pot shots with your rifle at the coloured folk.... Do one you muppet......

Anyway,

Just finished the last episode, brilliant again, an opening season to rival any - 9/10

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.