True Detective

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
It's really well made and McConaughey and Harrelson are superb (as expected)..... It keeps to the original story superbly, but best show since homeland season 1 isn't hard, now I'd say for crime drama it's up there with the wire......

What original story? I've only seen the first episode, I thought it was great but I've not had time to watch the rest yet, it's one of those shows that needs your full attention.

without a dream said:
It's really well made and McConaughey and Harrelson are superb (as expected)..... It keeps to the original story superbly, but best show since homeland season 1 isn't hard, now I'd say for crime drama it's up there with the wire......

What original story? I've only seen the first episode, I thought it was great but I've not had time to watch the rest yet, it's one of those shows that needs your full attention.

It's a body of work from the true detective/master detective magazines, the case the show follows is a very famous one but made up of a melting pot of true crime to sustain the anthology idea by HBO, it executes it extremely well....

The original case is shocking in itself but not one you have to know to enjoy the show!!!!

Gelsons Dad said:
And to bring the thread back to true cellar levels, episode 2 contains the best breasts I've seen on TV in many a year!

You are not wrong, i've been hoping to see them beauties since i saw her in "Texas Chainsaw 3D"

-- Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:34 pm --

Gelsons Dad said:
And to bring the thread back to true cellar levels, episode 2 contains the best breasts I've seen on TV in many a year!

I concur

Also the lily Simmons (banshee) crops up in this weeks
(.)(.)

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=297097" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=297097</a>

What makes True Detective such a distinctive piece of television is that when it ends, it ends. There will be no irritating cliffhanger to be taken up next season, and if a second season does materialise, it will be with different actors, different characters and a different setting.

Interesting.

Just watched ep1, need ep2 now!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.