trying to act sober

So has the op fallen asleep on his desk, soiled himself, or twatted the boss yet?

still awake... when I say I was drunk I was absolutely bladdered this morning. One of those spontaneous nights that one keeps looking at the clock and thinking yeah I can do 4 hours sleep, then 3 , then 2 then fuck it I can do without. staggered in this morning rather jovial and spritely, 9.30-11AM was a hard time I seem to remember, few pints at the pub at lunch has sorted me out but I am flagging again as we speak.

Got my next learner in 15 minutes so I will update later

Well at least you didn't show up tripping on acid like one guy did on my job a few years back

anyone been to work drunk ? help
Once stopped drinking at 0630 when we realised the sun was peeking through the curtains. We were playing cards after a night out and totally lost track of time. Had to be in work for 0800. Luckily walking distance, and we were only doing shit jobs all day, so not a massive problem.

I've also been out on the p*ss until 5 am, and had to be in work for 0830. I made the massive mistake of going to sleep for a couple of hours and woke up with the worst hangover I've ever had.

Well at least you didn't show up tripping on acid like one guy did on my job a few years back
Some bloke did this at a place I worked years ago. He turned up wearing paisley pattern pyjama trousers underneath his work trousers. Then he proceeded to rearrange the contents of his desk into a pretty floral pattern, and spent 40 minutes talking to a photocopying machine. He was great entertainment, until someone from management sent him home for being unwell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.