Trying to find pictures that epitomise utd fans..

True_Blue69 said:
ofsehj.jpg

We have a winner
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

LongsightM13 said:
Courtesy of BingoBango on the rogues' gallery thread
13zwg8h.jpg

Pretty sure I recognise the guy top right - he was doing his PhD in nuclear physics a couple of years back

shadygiz said:
DeJong1990 said:
Absolutley hate the part that guy on the far right plays in that shit film! I'm sure the other two are blues as well?

i'm sure the guy in the middle is an oldham fan...he lives up near lees.....i think his nephew posts on here

There both city fans and the one on the right isnt interested in football (like most united fans hahahah) I went the after party for this film with my dad because he was in the film. Met the guy in the middle and asked him who he supported and he said he was a blue (found it strange because he plays a red in jimmy grimble aswell).

Also got asked if I'd like to meet cantona but I refused

Didsbury Dave said:
shadygiz said:
i'm sure the guy in the middle is an oldham fan...he lives up near lees.....i think his nephew posts on here
The guy you are referring to is 100% a Blue. John Henshaw

Yeah he has sat behind me at city a few times, got to say though no amount of money would make me put on a rag shirt.

flaazs.jpg

front row woman scarfer holding up home made sign. guy to left has a gola tee-shirt, guy to right is a peadophile. thread over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.