Trying to find pictures that epitomise utd fans..

give it too gordon give it too gordon
Ant-emilydesign said:
Craig-Bellamy-gers-into-a-002.jpg

_45299880_japanredarmy1_410.jpg

11looking-for-eric.jpg

shadygiz said:
DeJong1990 said:
Absolutley hate the part that guy on the far right plays in that shit film! I'm sure the other two are blues as well?

i'm sure the guy in the middle is an oldham fan...he lives up near lees.....i think his nephew posts on here
The guy you are referring to is 100% a Blue. John Henshaw

yeah one on the left is gerard kearns (shameless fame) who is a blue, also one in the middle is john henshaw of early doors, post office advert fame....again another blue

shadygiz said:
DeJong1990 said:
Absolutley hate the part that guy on the far right plays in that shit film! I'm sure the other two are blues as well?

i'm sure the guy in the middle is an oldham fan...he lives up near lees.....i think his nephew posts on here

Guy in the middle is John Henshaw.... ("give it to bloody Gordon!!!"..... There's only one Jimmy Grimble). I've seen him many times at City games.

Didsbury Dave said:
shadygiz said:

spot on. notice he's the only one not wearing a united shirt. it looks like it's fc united of bury. i'd like to think he refused to wear an actual rag shirt when making that film.

rassclot said:
Didsbury Dave said:

spot on. notice he's the only one not wearing a united shirt. it looks like it's fc united of bury. i'd like to think he refused to wear an actual rag shirt when making that film.
Out of interest, whats the film?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.