Tuesday 18th June - Fixture Release

It's the last 16 KO I think of Champs League, so not usually as bad ( famous last words), unless they have changed it. The tough ones come in April and early May ( quarters/semi) ie when we traditionally meet Bayern and Real, perm any way we get them!!
With the new format if we finish in the top 8 there will be no champions league games in February as both our knockouts will be in march I believe

I wonder why they've picked the rags to kick things off.

Either one of two things.

They think they'll challenge for the league

Or

They want to show eggheads slow painful demise.

Random computer generated fixtures my arse.

Last fixture of January and all of February against potentially all the top 6 sides.

I've not looked but i bet Arsenal, rags or Scousers have got a run of 6 games like that!!
yeah but TBF...they have to play the Champions twice....we don't.

Fook me Utd have a very manageable fixture list. They don’t have one tricky month all big games spaced out.
It's usually the way. I noticed it a few years ago ( I make a rule to buy a copy of The Times which has every club fixture list side by side. I keep a note of our scores and fixtures and those of Top 6 challengers, I can see so many patterns with favourable TV viewing picks and timings that help the Red cartel clubs ( usually disadvantage us) but what has always stood out is that Rags never ever get an horrendous run of tough fixtures - may occasionally get say Chavs and Arse near each other, but definitely in their favour.

( I also note who gets penalties - Liverpool usually but last season an anomaly with Chavs getting 12ish). Nb I am not a geek BTW!!)

We will have requested to be away both first and last game to maximise the construction window for the new stand over the next 2 summers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.