Tuesday 18th June - Fixture Release

Random computer generated fixtures my arse.

Last fixture of January and all of February against potentially all the top 6 sides.

I've not looked but i bet Arsenal, rags or Scousers have got a run of 6 games like that!!
Scouse have Chelsea, Arsenal and Spurs in their last 5 games of the season.

The last time we started a PL season with a home match was on the 13th August 2016 against Sunderland.

They are really taking the piss with our opening matches, especially when we are the Champions.
Sure the rags got a newly promoted club more often than not.

Wankers

Scouse have Chelsea, Arsenal and Spurs in their last 5 games of the season.
Not tempting fate, but irrelevant for them as I see Arse and maybe maybe Chavs as main competition- they had started to gel a bit towards season end....

Dips will be up there but not main challengers. They can damage Arse though if it's at Klanfield.

End of March is strange. International break 22 March. But then no PL fixtures on 29 March - reserved for FA Cup QF with PL played in the midweek following.

I guess it will serve as a winter break for some

and PL finishing after FA Cup is just wrong. Also just gives 6 days between last match of the season and CL Final - note to squad - don't plan any parties until June.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.