Decent run-in for us, that.

Sat Apr 12 Crystal Palace H
Sat Apr 19 Everton A
Sat Apr 26 Aston Villa H
Sat May 3 Wolverhampton Wanderers H
Sat May 10 Southampton A
Sun May 18 A.F.C. Bournemouth H
Sun May 25 Fulham A
You could stretch that back to the start of March, and say we've got a very generous run with our last 11 games of the season.

English football management's 'To Do' list for this Summer:

* Man Utd at home for the opening day and final day of the league season, for the umpteenth time in a row.. Check!

* Man Utd games in the FA Cup to be screened live without exception.. Check!

* Man Utd government loan of taxpayers' £multi-millions for the construction 'The Wembley of the North'.. Check!

..and so on and so on and so on it goes.. if there's a 'helping hand' to be had/exploited that lot across town are always first in the queue..
Hate the Cnuts more each day

Random computer generated fixtures my arse.

Last fixture of January and all of February against potentially all the top 6 sides.

I've not looked but i bet Arsenal, rags or Scousers have got a run of 6 games like that!!
You can find conspiracy in everybody's fixtures if you look. Scousers have found it by pointing out our run in is piss easy and 3 of their last 5 are Spurs, Chelsea and Arsenal-including the fact they are consecutive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.