Tuesday 18th June - Fixture Release

We were scheduled to be at home (to Villa) on the first weekend of 2020-21 season but that was postponed due to the delayed Champions League finals tournament in Portugal that was played due to the pandemic. Last time we actually played at home on an opening weekend was against Sunderland in August 2016 (Pep’s first season).
Fuck off, really!?

Arsenal (A) , Liverpool(A) , Rags (A) , Spurs (A) first four get them over with , alternatively Leicester/Southampton/Ipswich (A) first game :-)

I'll bow to your seemingly greater knowledge re the actual practicalities of holding a concert at the stadium.

I wonder how many concerts have been staged there since it opened? 3 or 4 every summer, when there hasn't been construction work going on.
I know a couple of people involved in the concert promotion business. They always say the Etihad is a piece of cake for putting on large scale gigs due to the ease of being able to manoeuvre articulated lorries and trailers around the stadium. That's the primary reason that you get very few gigs at the swamp - the access there is terrible. Old Trafford cricket ground is decent logistically but concerts there in the summer are subject to working alongside the cricket calendar
There's probably been an average of four to five concerts per year at the Etihad. Some years it's been a more than that (acts such as Take That, Spice Girls, Stone Roses and Ed Sheeran have all played for multiple nights) and other years have seen just two or three.

Or Everton away
We do tend to get Neverton and Chavs near Xmas and New Year, with treks to Leicester and Soton on a Monday/ midweek night thrown in for good measure with 48 hours rest in between games. Meanwhile, Dips and Rags get home games or not much travel and 6 days between games.....and still they don't win the league!!

No thanks, ….

docs have told me I need to lose some weight, so no spuds for me and any dips must be low fat.

Also, never been in to arse much, I prefer some nice boobs, but hey ho, each to his own
I am literally rofl here. Or maybe not since I am of female gender :-).
I will rephrase, I would prefer Arsenal, LiVARpool and Tottenham away before Christmas.

Ipswich am sure nailed on as first away game. Promotion bounce when we are undercooked and untested.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.