Tunnel bust-up after derby

Wenger’s comments were brought up at the last Points of Blue meeting. The club response was as follows:

I find it disappointing that we didn't make a formal complaint as it was a clear breach of the rules and extremely offensive. Not to seek to draw a line in the sand over defamatory comments like that sends out completely the wrong message in my view.

Is the difference that the club views Arsenal and Wenger as an irrelevance but not peg or the rags?

If we won't go into battle over other managers calling our players cheats then we may as well give up. Because if we do and win, as we must, everyone else will think twice before doing it. Mourinho would have kept his mouth shut (though no doubt he'd have found something else to whinge about). It sends out a clear message.

But we shouldn't have needed to make a complaint as the FA/PL should have drawn the line and done something without needing to be reminded.
Why would we want Mourinho to keep his mouth shut? Why would we want to stop him reverting to type?

I refuse to believe that none of this incident was captured by someone somewhere on a camera or some kind of device.
That shithouse lizard would have been at the back with his gold encrusted I phone x filming away singing why don’t City fk off home hiding behind the tea lady

The Whinger should have been charged by the FA. As they failed to act The Moaner felt that he could take a pop at City and get away with it.
The FA are a bunch of self serving toothless idiots.
Wengers been on this morning talking about citys petrol

When are the FA planning to announce the outcome of their review? Anyone know?
Club responses have to be in by 6pm today, it'll be done at some point Monday afternoon as they'll have to move on to whatever shite Maureen gets up to as a distraction this weekend at that point.

I'd just love to hear "Jose Mourinho, he's covered in milk" belted out by the entire ground at the derby.

When are the FA planning to announce the outcome of their review? Anyone know?

If we win Saturday:

15 point deduction.
£2 million fine.
Ederson banned for 6 months.
Pep banned for 2 years.

Lose:

12 point deduction
All of the above

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.