Tunnel bust-up after derby

Absolutely great.

There are derbies where actually all the players are friends off the field. Although they do all still mean a lot to the players a derby where you can tell the 2 teams hate each other, gives a real edge!!

Plus I feel we’re getting them in the CL this year, so expect this to grow!!

Is anyone else as proud as I am of our squad for this incident?

Man United still think they have this mythical ‘aura’ about them. Their arrogance still exists, even though they can’t back it up with football. I’m proud that we waltzed in and celebrated wildly. I’m glad that we showed them we aren’t scared of them. In fact their reaction proved what the match proved: they are scared of us.

Celebrating freely and wildly like that, and telling Mourinho to fuck off like that, that’s the stuff of champions. We let them know clear as a fucking bell that we are the Daddies now in every single way.

Who put the milk on Mourinho head
Half the fucking team did

Changed it, mate.

Get it going on Saturday.

New chant for Saturday.

Get it going with us on the concourse.

Who threw the Milk at
Mourinho's head
Who threw the Milk at
Mourinho's head
Who threw the Milk at
Mourinho's head
Ederson Moraes did!

Absolutely great.

There are derbies where actually all the players are friends off the field. Although they do all still mean a lot to the players a derby where you can tell the 2 teams hate each other, gives a real edge!!

Plus I feel we’re getting them in the CL this year, so expect this to grow!!
Sevilla will dump them out I reckon
That said they just lost 5-0 to Real so they might not be as good as they used to be

Bear with me here...what if, for some odd reason, there was a camera crew following the team around filming? Then we might have some footage of the incident to see what had actually happened

Man United still think they have this mythical ‘aura’ about them. Their arrogance still exists, even though they can’t back it up with football. I’m proud that we waltzed in and celebrated wildly. I’m glad that we showed them we aren’t scared of them. In fact their reaction proved what the match proved: they are scared of us.

Celebrating freely and wildly like that, and telling Mourinho to fuck off like that, that’s the stuff of champions. We let them know clear as a fucking bell that we are the Daddies now in every single way.

Absolutely bang on.

Absolutely Dave. Love it. There has been a disconnect in the last few years between fans/manager/players. Not much spirit. Now
It's great. Fantastic to see. My lad blagged a ticket yesterday and said the atmosphere was electric in the city end. Contrast that with the filth who he said were spitting at city fans and one threw a coin that hit a kid! They are vermin, always have been, always will be to me and long may this dominance over them continue.

Bear with me here...what if, for some odd reason, there was a camera crew following the team around filming? Then we might have some footage of the incident to see what had actually happened
They refused permission for the amazon team last week.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.