Tupac...

tumblr_l96y2cX6jX1qc4ptso1_500.jpg

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
A commercial Chuck D without the genuine political substance

Eight pages in and boom - we have a winner.
Another dead wannabe gangster sex offender who made 'edgy' music for spotty white teenagers who's idea of rebellion was refusing to tidy their bedroom.

You spend a day away from the internet and look what happens? I guess I missed a load of people spouting bollocks about some dead fuckwit and how he saved their lives by talking over a Kraftwerk riff.

NF is spot on though.

BimboBob said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
A commercial Chuck D without the genuine political substance

Another dead wannabe gangster sex offender who made 'edgy' music for spotty white teenagers who's idea of rebellion was refusing to tidy their bedroom.

You spend a day away from the internet and look what happens? I guess I missed a load of people spouting bollocks about some dead fuckwit and how he saved their lives by talking over a Kraftwerk riff.

NF is spot on though.

Was it him who talked all over 'The way it is' by Bruce Hornsby and the range?

stonerblue said:
BimboBob said:

NF is spot on though.

Was it him who talked all over 'The way it is' by Bruce Hornsby and the range?

As if!!!!

It was the fat one who died as well that spoke over the top of Bruce. He wasn't happy about it either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.