Turkey

Seems like a good thing to me. Was becoming dictorial again under the president. The army have always protected since Attaturk if shit starts to go radical

Why can't our military do it to the Tory bastards we have here citing same reasons?

This coup takes place a few days after Turkish President Erdogan makes friends with Russia ~ much to Washington’s ire. Just a coincidence ~ of course.

Seems like a good thing to me. Was becoming dictorial again under the president. The army have always protected since Attaturk if shit starts to go radical
I agree.

They are proud to remain secular and his dealings with Daesh must be uncomfortable for the military to stand by and watch.

Hope no one is hurt.

But I have to sy I'm surprised with the timing. Generally you'd think a Turkey crisis would be in late December.

This coup takes place a few days after Turkish President Erdogan makes friends with Russia ~ much to Washington’s ire. Just a coincidence ~ of course.
Or to flip it.

Kill a Russian pilot and suffer the consequences. Putin knows the Turkish leaders high political value to NATO/EU....

Merkals immigration deal about to go tits up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.