Turkey

Not flying Malaysian Airlines by any chance?

Yes I am and I am not happy with the wife's choice of holiday,the company we booked it with or the airline. We could have flown to Hawaii with Thomas cook flying virgin for only a fiver more but the daft cow wanted a bigger Luggage allowance.

She is trying to blame boris but I'm having none of it

Yes I am and I am not happy with the wife's choice of holiday,the company we booked it with or the airline. We could have flown to Hawaii with Thomas cook flying virgin for only a fiver more but the daft cow wanted a bigger Luggage allowance.

She is trying to blame boris but I'm having none of it
You smooth charmer!

shit, coups are for backward nations. Erdogan deserves The Hague so that's fine, worried what's next for Turkey though, it's hardly going to be progressive with the military involved is it?

There was a well developed plan for a coup in the UK in the late 60s - plot by some senior Tory's (William Waldergrave talked about it in the 1980s - he was heavily involved) and some heads of the military to remove Harold Wilson. Lord Mountbatten allegedly involved along with MI5. No wonder Harold Wilson was paranoid. I guess the Tories won the 1970 election - against the odds and the opinion polls and the plot was shelved - if it was ever serious.

"Halk news in Turkey just put up a banner saying Turkish Army Forces are in charge of Turkey"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.