Turkey

Seems like full lockdown....reports that youtube, twitter and facebook all been blocked in turkey....

Would you go through Istanbul???? One explosion through terror attack and shutdown today by the army?? I bloody wouldn't!

I wouldn't go for ten grand mate. I have a brother in law taking his kids in 3 weeks and I think he is off his head.

Boris will write a poem like this one ...

There was a young fellow from Ankara

Who was a terrific wankerer

Till he sowed his wild oats

With the help of a goat

But he didn’t even stop to thankera.

http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/0...esident-erdogan-offensive-poetry-competition/

I read that today. I thought I couldn't admire the man any more then I saw the clip of him referring to lefties as wearing corduroy. I am sure a deal has been done with lady May and he will still be pm one day.

To those who are uneasy about this, it happens all the time in Turkey. The military basically takes over once a government becomes too crazy. Seems ridiculous and tyrannical in the west, but it's probably the reason Turkey isn't a failed state like many of its neighbors.

Many Turks on twitter and reddit seem pretty comfortable with it. Erdogan was arresting journalists and disappearing Kurds, he wasn't fit to lead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.