TV channels for pre-season friendlies?

Any scandinavian types on here know if it's on any of the tv stations there please ?

It's on viasatplay in Sweden but not being shown on TV just yet, maybe one of the viasat extra channels will have it. Not sure about the rest of Scandinavia.

For Blues in North America it looks like the Bayern match will be on ESPN Deportes (Spanish language) way up the dial. I would guess it will as such be available for streaming via ESPNs app, though I couldn't confirm that. Unfortunately ESPN Deportes is not offered in HD on my cable system so I will probably go the streaming route.

EDIT: Got my Deportes mixed. Bayern match on Fox Deportes and our other friendlies on ESPN Deportes.

I think you need to be subscribed to fox deportes, I'm only subbed to fox sports 1 and fox sports 2 so I doubt I'd be able to view.

Does anyone know whether or not there will be a radio stream for the game, usually one in city's match day center right?

I think you need to be subscribed to fox deportes, I'm only subbed to fox sports 1 and fox sports 2 so I doubt I'd be able to view.

Does anyone know whether or not there will be a radio stream for the game, usually one in city's match day center right?
Whether or not you get Deportes depends on your cable provider. In SE Texas we get several Spanish language channels included. If you don't get Deportes see if it'll be available to stream on Fox's app.

Edit: WTF, apparently my cable company made some changes and I don't get Deportes anymore. I'll be hunting down a stream like the rest of you.

Last edited:
Yep. For anyone with the BT Sport app you can scroll over to Wednesday and the game is listed on BT Sport 1, from 7:15pm - 9:45pm.

I expect Rio, Owen, McMinimum and co will be queuing up for this one.

I'll put money on Hargreaves

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.