TV Fixture Changes 2019/20

QvczWdp.png

Nicked from Twitter but heres the table in all its glory pretty poor scheduling for some of us

Someone had way too much time on their hands.
I could have told you that the teams from the one match played on 27th (City/Wolves) and the one on 2nd (Liv/SU) would be top and bottom.

When I was ordering some books earlier this week. It's not really a problem for me as I'm thinking of joining Prime anyway.

They will want as many people as possible to do the free trial subscription for a month and hope (expect) that some of them will stay.

appreciate that reply, thanks.
I recently ordered some bits and pieces from them so may go back and log in and see .... the prime invite was still there, but I just assumed that was there as standard and if I clicked it I’d get a disqualification message as I did it last year, but I suppose It’s worth a go!

appreciate that reply, thanks.
I recently ordered some bits and pieces from them so may go back and log in and see .... the prime invite was still there, but I just assumed that was there as standard and if I clicked it I’d get a disqualification message as I did it last year, but I suppose It’s worth a go!

I can't remember the exact wording, but I was definitely logged in and they seemed to know that I'd previously had a free trial.

Just an FYI - a friend was looking to use my ticket for the West Ham home game on the 8th feb but just remembered we have a winter break booked in this season. I Couldn’t figure out why there was the gap as no cup games were planned.

This is due to be announced the 14th Dec but I understand that 5 games (10 teams) will play the 8th and the others 15th. With a week off planned for the week you aren’t playing.

Just a heads up before anyone commits any travel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.