TV Fixture Changes 2019/20

From this you have to assume united and liverpool will be on one night and city chelsea the other. Otherwise the PL games could not be swapped around.

Assuming the above it is 50/50 we are moved.
"Watching City on Tuesday night.
You play Thursday cos you're fucking shite.
What a feeling what a night"

You might want to check the top 4 from last season pal.

It is 50/50 we're moved, but its got sod all to do with United.

Therefore both city and united or liverpool could be on Tuesday, and the PL fixtures won't work if that happens. I reckon they will be with the early late kick off thing.
Im not sure if I'm missing something but united aren't in the champions league so won't be playing on tuesday or be paired with Liverpool.

Makes sense now.

I've got a vested interest in it moving to the Sunday as I'm flying to Cyprus on the Saturday afternoon and giving my season ticket to the daughters boyfriend. I'm hoping it's on the Sunday so I can watch it in a bar somewhere.

Should have known it was too simple lol
Good luck with your plan but I'm sure Wolves will go through

2 more rounds. Every Thursday until the last game if they get through which is 29th August.

Correct -potentially 4 more games starting with home and aways to well known Armenian League Runner ups Pyunik. Then another winner from that side of the draw which looks achievable and they draw is made on friday 30th.

With all this potential european football i wonder how Wolves will cope...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.