TV Fixture Changes 2019/20

Any reply off them yet?
Nothing mate. I sent another yesterday, again no response. I need the City v Southampton to stay on the Sat ideally. If it moves to the Sunday will have to try and get a day off work. Having as much notice as possible is the key to that. Even looked at the other fixtures that weekend trying to pre-empt who they may go for. Can't understand the delay really.

Nothing mate. I sent another yesterday, again no response. I need the City v Southampton to stay on the Sat ideally. If it moves to the Sunday will have to try and get a day off work. Having as much notice as possible is the key to that. Even looked at the other fixtures that weekend trying to pre-empt who they may go for. Can't understand the delay really.
The delay is working out how Liverpool can feature on live TV but gain as much rest as possible whilst we have limited time to rest and recuperate...

One match they will show will be Everton v Spurs. They always show this.

Last edited by a moderator:
After what happened last year at Newcastle ... and them beating Spurs a few weeks ago, that game of ours against them is nailed on for TV ... and obviously Chelsea and Liverpool games would be too ... it's just the Southampton game that might stay at Saturday 3pm, all else definitely moving ... (and knowing PL, they all probably have a caveat next to them that they could move yet again)!

After what happened last year at Newcastle ... and them beating Spurs a few weeks ago, that game of ours against them is nailed on for TV ... and obviously Chelsea and Liverpool games would be too ... it's just the Southampton game that might stay at Saturday 3pm, all else definitely moving ... (and knowing PL, they all probably have a caveat next to them that they could move yet again)!
Spot on!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.